To ensure a good and sustained relationship with our clients, there should be no unpleasant surprises when it comes to paying for our services. Accordingly, the following information applies to our charges with effect from 1 April 2011:
- Most of our time is charged on an hourly basis and our charge out rates range from $75 to $300 (plus GST) per hour. The rate applicable to the tasks we perform for each client depends on the relative complexity of the work and the staff engaged therein.
- For most assignments we are able to estimate the time it will take to complete the task. If you would like an estimate before any work is started, simply ask. Please note that an estimate is just that. It is not a fixed fee (see point 5) hereunder.
- Our invoices are fully narrated.
- We allocate your work to team members who have appropriate experience and skills to complete the required work.
- We will complete certain pre-arranged projects for a fixed fee. In these cases, the fixed fee will need to be negotiated and confirmed with a principal of the firm.
- Our payment terms are payment of invoiced fees by the 20th of the month following invoice date.